Happiness
Is not just a bar of chocolate. Or a new designer bag. Or a new digital camera. Or a new mobile phone that's part swedish and part japanese. Yet, what exactly is it?
I am happy when I think I have accomplished something worth my while. I am happy when I finish reading a sappy romance novel. I am happy when I watch Scrubs. I am happy just playing with my video games. Yet, how come the happiness from all these things feel so hollow and fleeting? So I try to read some more books, watch more shows, and play more games to feel giddy and alive during ordinary days.
Sometimes, when I look outside my window and see how big the world is, I just wonder what is missing from my current state of happiness. Sometimes, I wonder what else is out there that could make me totally, completely, absolutely happy.
I am happy when I think I have accomplished something worth my while. I am happy when I finish reading a sappy romance novel. I am happy when I watch Scrubs. I am happy just playing with my video games. Yet, how come the happiness from all these things feel so hollow and fleeting? So I try to read some more books, watch more shows, and play more games to feel giddy and alive during ordinary days.
Sometimes, when I look outside my window and see how big the world is, I just wonder what is missing from my current state of happiness. Sometimes, I wonder what else is out there that could make me totally, completely, absolutely happy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home