Naughty Princess Sybilla

She boinked Balian in Kingdom of Heaven and really, who could be hotter than Balian? I wanted my secret name to be glamorous, romantic, and conjuring images of a sultan's harem or the name of his favorite sultana.. Well, all those romantic novels just got to me and right now, nothing seems more magnificent than the secret name I have chosen for myself, Sybilla - with kohl-lined eyes, rouged cheeks, and covered in red silk.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

C'est L'Amour

I had an insightful conversation with a friend (you know who you are) just the other day. We were talking about love and all its idiosyncrasies and here's what we have concluded: Love sucks or rather, unrequited love sucks. When you're in love, you are helpless. You give the other person so much power over you. You make yourself so vulnerable to that other person that the slightest unkind word could deal so much damage to your heart. It's like giving the other person a gun to shoot you with, or more poetically, a dagger to stab your heart with.
As much as I am a hopeless romantic, I dread the feeling of being in love because love renders me powerless. It allows the other person to breach the walls that I have built to guard my heart and render me defenseless. When I'm defenseless, that other person could hurt me so easily. The person I love has the power to make me happy or break my heart into a million pieces.
So a message to the one I love.. Please.. be careful with my heart..

4 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I totally agree :D

     
  • At 8:25 PM, Blogger taleweaver said…

    wow...that left me...wow...espcially now that i am feeling hurt

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i am weak

    weak

    weak

    bati na kami

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    Oh good you remember some of what you learned in French class. :p

     

Post a Comment

<< Home